Join your WPAC friends at Mayfair Lakes Golf & Country Club on Monday, September 19, 2022 for a fun-filled day of golf.
With the towering beauty of Vancouver’s North Shore Mountains serving as a backdrop, Mayfair Lakes in Richmond is a genuine golf sanctuary, offering year-round golf in a secluded country ambiance that’s just minutes from Vancouver. The intrigue lies in the abundance of lakes and waterways that come into play on 13 of the 18 holes, adding as much challenge as aesthetic appeal to the course
8:30 am to 9:15 am – Bus from Marriott Pinnacle Hotel to Mayfair Lakes G & CC
9:15 am to 10:00 am – Coffee and rules explanation
10:00 am to 3:00 pm – Golf – eight flights
3:00 pm to 4:00 pm – Happy hour and awards
4:00 pm to 4:45 pm – Bus from Mayfair Lakes G & CC to Marriott Pinnacle Hotel
- Scramble Best Ball
- Minimum 3 drives per golfer / Maximum 5
- Pink ball – each player to rotate per hole until lost with prize for team that return with it
- Two K-P holes (one front / one back)
- Long drive on FIRST hole (both men and ladies)
- Low team final net score
- Mystery hole team net low score (one each front and back) but cannot be won by 1st place team
*Pre-Registration is required. Registration closes Sept. 16.